Introduction to Drupal (Global Training Days)
We are offering a free "Introduction to Drupal" course, which is a full day training on the basics of Drupal. This training will be on December 14th from 9am to 5pm and will be taking place simultaneously around the world in a number of locations as an initiative by the Drupal Association to help new users harness the power of this incredible piece of software. Attendees will leave with a solid understanding of the basics of Drupal and with a fully functioning Drupal site if interested.
Who should attend?
- Business owners and entrepreneurs interested in building a powerful and interactive web presence.
- Students and those looking for a career change who are interested in a growing and highly in-demand career opportunity.
- Technical staff of businesses and non-profits interested in recommending new options for their organization.
- Anyone else in publishing, government, business or the non-profit sector who is interested in harnessing the power of free and open source software to harness the full power of the web to meet your goals.
Santa Fe College Center For Innovation and Economic Development
530 West University Avenue
Gainesville, FL 32601
Training will begin at 9am with an introduction to Drupal; including what it is, who is using it and what you can do with it. There will be ample question and answer time to address specific use cases of attendees. After initial introductions, hands-on training will be included throughout the remainder of the course. We will break for lunch at noon and continue from 1pm to 5pm.
If you are just interested in finding out more about Drupal but don't want to do any hands on training, you are welcome to just come for the morning session to learn about the possibilities and get any questions answered that you may have.
What to Bring
- A laptop if you're interested in following along and hands on training
- Lunch, or money to get lunch during the break
The course is free, but we have limited seating available, so anyone interested in attending should register below.